Ball State iMedia 2008-2009

This course is a collaborative effort to research, design, develop and study news and advertising for television and the iPhone.

Ready, set, go! (0)

11:17 AM by , under

We're off working on our first week of REAL content! I'm excited to see everything pull together in just one week and be successful. I think all of our stories are going to be finished on time without any problems (or I'm hoping!!).

I'm working on an illustration of the "perfect" golf swing with audio of Coach Fleck describing each movement. Along with my sports package will be a video and another illustration explaining the motion tools used to calculate physical activities.

I think we're all starting to work like a team and use our skills together. With our difference backgrounds, I think we can turn out some awesome news pieces. I'm looking forward to checking out the user testing in a few weeks.



edit post

0 Reply to "Ready, set, go!"

Post a Comment