Ball State iMedia 2008-2009

This course is a collaborative effort to research, design, develop and study news and advertising for television and the iPhone.

Is this really it? (0)

7:12 PM by , under

So this week no one has content to work on. We're just sitting and waiting to see how the users liked/disliked our interface. Their feedback will allow the next round of iMedia students to develop even further and create a product that is even closer to what our viewer is looking for.

I think the semester has gone grea; we got all of our content up and I think everything looks great. I think it was a great idea that we split the course up into two semesters. Having the time to develop a great looking interface and then having the next semester to put it to work was really beneficial.

Being involved in research has been quite the eye opener. Having the ability to create something and then get immediate feedback is something I'm glad I experienced. It allowed me to pay attention to what I'm creating. Most importantly, it taught me to create as if I was a user and how I would react to such content.

I hope the next group of iMedia students create something even better and allow the project to develop and advance.



edit post

0 Reply to "Is this really it?"

Post a Comment